An open Letter to the Prime Minister
Dear Prime Minister N. Narendra Modiji, Let me congratulate you for striking at the right chord for the right symphony. You have rightly chosen the trigger for farm development to restructure the agrarian economy. Your novel scheme of 'soil health certificate' is the Prime mover of our machinery of rural reconstruction.
2) You have also tied up all research institutions to lend support and also made it compulsory for the graduate students to have regular farm visit to determine the soil heath and recommend proper nutrients for enriching them to suit the crop pattern of each soil. It goes without saying that the nutrients will be selected from Natural & farm yard manures rather than chemical fertilizers.
3) On an extended application, formation of farm cooperatives and removal of encroachments on the water bodies and channels follows next.
4) The soil health data, should naturally lead to explore the causes for making changes in soil texture. The unmindful use of plastics and indiscriminate application of chemical fertilizers should have added to the deterioration of soil chemistry. Hence it leads us to segregation of materials like plastic from the soil and re use them in such a way that the mother earth is not poisoned further.
Role of 'A' Register
5) 'A' register otherwise called the permanent Register of every village should be carefully studied and the topology of the land should be recreated to the extent possible as per A register. This single exercise, if carried out thoroughly, will usher in real GramRajya. We request the Prime Minister putting it in a nutshell, if the soil and land topology can be recreated to its original status that is when A register was complied - 99.9% reconstruction of rural economy would have been resurrected and recreated.
6) We will come face to face with plethora of petty encroachments suffocating the neck of the breathing apparatus of farm life. The encroachment say on a supply channel may be negligently so small, yet at the vitally crucial point will be blocking the flow of the much wanted water. The encroachment must have been patronized by vested interest much against the common weal-- the official machinery a mute witness to the degradation.
7) India was known as 'Navalam Tivu' - Jamun Land. If the topes and village forests as per the A register are revived, one can find all the species of flora and fauna in India.
8) We hear quarries in Mathurai and Tirunelvelly and Thoothukkudi Districts have been so mined so deep that their characteristics have changed from mines to waste land beyond redemption
9) A concerted central and state agencies have to work in tandem to reconstruct the damaged topology to its original state to help the rural economy revive and further grow.
10) As this move triggers a self actuated series of developmental steps, it is the royal root to strike roots to strike at the chill penury at the fields so far remaining difficult to combat. BJP at the grass root democracy will become the catalysts for a better India - a resurgent rural economy Under Your Patronage.I have held various positions dealing with land yet I find no other options except to reconstruct the soil.chemico physical properties by acting boldly against the spoilers of Earth for profitable motive throwing away the public welfare to the winds.The future will judge your performance ,the way you lead this REAL MAHABARATHA WAR AGAINST THE SPOILERS OF EARTH.
ACTION TAKEN ON WAR FOOTING WILL HELP RECHARGE THE SUB SOIL WATER BED AND PREVENT INDIA FROM THE TERRORISING DESERT ADVANCING SYNDROME,WHICH IF ALLOWED TO PASS THROUGH WILL CREATE ANOTHER SAHARA DESERT IN INDIA - WITHOUT OIL RESERVES---WHICH WE HAVE LREADY EXHAUSTED.
DEAR PRIME MINISTER,
MAY YOUR TRIBE INCREASE!