Kaviyogii (left) with his guru / Dr Kaviyogii initiating Dr Keskey MD of USA. Kavi in Y O G A.
Initiation in Power Yoga ensures greater sex power/immunity/and longevity of life
Power yoga is scientifically taught by Kaviyogi dr p.pandian to the deserving disciples.
The benefit is hundred fold
For details refer to Kaviyogi's yoga for three bodies
Fix up appointment with kaviyogi by logging in to his web site.
If you are fortunate you may get a chance for tryst with the Reality
1) August 15th is best remembered as our Independence Day. We salute with all reverence, them who made Independence for our nation possible. The foreign rule had ended on august 15th, 1945.
2) ABJ Abdul Kalam, the ideal President is no more with us. Almost all the nations paid homage participating in the funeral on 30th July in Rameswaram. Rameswaram has earned being holy yatric place for our Muslim brothers and sisters as well. It is estimated that lakhs paid their respect to KALAM – He preferred to be addressed so – in perfect order and peace. There was not even an incident in the orderliness of the milling crowd with VVIPs rubbing shoulders with Young students who felt as if they lost their own blood relation.
3) Abdul Kalam was the simplest man, who remained a bachelor, donning the highest office in India. When his term of office came to a close, he left the presidential palace with a simple suitcase with which he entered in to it.
4) Your editor visited the brother of Kalam in Rameswaram. His brother is so simple that none can say that he was the president’s brother.
5) Like Mecca, Thankachi Madam in Rameswaram, is sanctified by the Samadhi of Kalam. One youth aged 24 committed suicides, as sacrifice for Kalam’s cause. The Tamilnadu government announced an annual Award to honour ABJ Abdul Kalam. The award will be given on the Birth day of ABJ Abdul Kalam, to a youth who worked for the service of the youth, and inspiration for a resurgent India. The award will be given to a Tamil National.
6) Inspite of too many pinpricks by the hardcore Muslim fronts, India will remain a peaceful nation living peaceful with Muslim brothers and sisters. Abdul Kalam May your reputation live forever.
Yoga Demystified - An Introduction to Raja Yoga
Yoga Demystified is a distillation of Kaviyogi's over 70 years of experience on the path of Yoga. Addressed to the beginner, this work serves as an introduction to Raja Yoga. It provides an overview of the eight limbs of Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi. Included is a special chapter on Meyyunarvu, inadequately translated as 'Self Realization', and provides clarification on this misunderstood state.
Spark in the Cotton - A Translation of Avvai Kural
Although many books have been written on the subject of Yoga in the last millennia, none can compare in breadth, depth and clarity to Avvai Kural. This work, authored by Siddha Avvai, is not well known within Saiva Siddhantha literature and far less outside of Tamil Nadu. In Avvai Kural, Siddha Avvai provides a very detailed account of Kundalini Yoga and gives us a glimpse of the stages which lead to the final beatitude.
The Golden Key to the Gnostic Code
Since time immemorial mystics, seers and religious figures have sought to explain the origins of the universe and the true nature of reality. In this quest, great Siddhas and Yogis have had revelations which provide illuminating answers to these deepest of secrets. The Golden Key to the Gnostic Code is a work detailing the mechanics of Nadam and Bindu (vibrations of sound and light), as revealed to Kaviyogi during a mystical experience. It is an unparalleled work which provides valuable insight into the highest of Yogic knowledge which the field of Quantum Physics is only beginning to uncover.
Love in the Wooded Hill Slope
Love In The Wooded Hill Slope is an English translation of Kalitokai (Kurinci). This work by the great Tamil poet Kapilar is among the famous Eight Anthologies of Sangam literature, more than 2000 years old. Kalitokai depicts love in its five phases: union, separation, waiting for love, quarrel and lamentation. These love themes and different moods are depicted in different locales, offering a rich and verdant literary pasture. This literary wine has matured well in two millennia and is now offered to you in free English verse.
Kaviyogi's 83rd birthday was celebrated by The Probus Club Chennai at the Russian Cultural Centre Chennai on 25th Jan 2014. Kaviyogii's 4 books were launched in India on the occassion.
Please enter your name,
e-mail address and your
You will receive
reply by e-mail!
Initiation in Power Yoga
It is totally free service. But disciples should come through only by appointment through web. Phones will not be answered. If you want to honour Guru your offer should be 1/6th of your income. That too is purely voluntary, Guru has the right to decline or accept it.
To dynamic young men and women above 30 years with a minimum qualification of SSLC passed
Decent jobs will be offered, incentive for additional work.
You can do the job staying at home or as an additional job.
Report direct to:
Dr. Jayakumar MSc. Vet. Ph.D
No. 3/9 Baskara Street
Chennai - 600 024
Walk in interview
SSLC certificate copy
Passport size photos (5 no.s)
Family card first page for proof of address
Cancelled cheque leaf for crediting through bank
PAN card xerox copy (we will help procure PAN card if you don't have one)
Reference from two for good conduct and character
The world Poetry Society Intercontinental (WPSI), Bharath Soka Gakkai, New Delhi and Soka Ikeda College of Arts and Science for Women Conducted an Annual Meet
Kaviyogi Dr P. Pandian's book On Lord Murugan of Swamimalai was released by Dr A. Padmanaban IAS(R) former Governor Mizoram and Emeritus President World Poetry Society Intercontinental on 20/12/2014 at Hotel Savera.
In the picture from left
Mr Ilango (Secretary), Velavendan (former Minister), Dr A. Padmanaban, Dr P. Pandian (the author), Sethukumanan (Chairman Ikeda College of Arts and Sciences for Women), Dr Syed Ameerudeen (the President of WPSI) are seen.
Remembrance day of V.O.C
Dr. P. Pandian IAS (r) president of All India Chidambaranar's social and cultural forum with Kanavan (Vice President), Narayanamurty (Secretary) and others.
Carla Romero from Canada getting initiation in power yoga from Kaviyogi.
Swami Valayapati Siddar Swamigal M.A; L.R.C.P (Vienna) who lived for 110 years. Swamiji taught me LUNAR YOGA while he was in tapas at the foot of POTIYIL Hills at Sambavar Vadakarai. I was then DEPUTY COLLECTOR Kovilpatti Tinnevelly District - 1974 to 1976.
Swamiji was in SUBASH CHANDRA BOSE's Army as The Chief Medical Officer. When he came to India he assisted Dr Soundaram Ramachandran of Gandhigram in Asharam activities.
Swamiji's Samadhi is in Bangalore at #52 8th Cross road, Nallappa Reddy Colony, B. Channasandra, Bangalore 560043. Ramakrishna Iyyer is the Trustee. Interested people can have darshan. His phone 9632182552. The Kaliyuga's atrocities will be mitigated by the grace of this one of the greatest yogies of 20th Century.